ISP Manual 2012 Update
This course contains five (5) webcast lessons that focus on the requirements for the development and implementation of Individual Support Plans. The ISP Manual is an attachment to the ISP Bulletin and contains information on each specific service included in Appendix C of the approved Consolidated and P/FDS Waivers as well as the corresponding procedure codes. Review the first lesson prior to completing other lessons as it reviews the layout of the Manual and course. It is recommended to view the lessons in order.
Please note: Make sure to print out the resource documents associated with each separate lesson. It is necessary to review the ISP Bulletin and ISP Manual as you view each lesson in order to complete this training.
Note: To receive credit for this training:
- All Supports Coordinators, and SC Supervisors must access this course from the SC Curriculum site
- All Service Providers must access this course from the Provider Information Center
- Administrative Entity staff must access this course from the AE Information Center
Webcasts, Printable Versions, and Resources:
- ISP Bulletin #00-12-05: REQUIRED FOR ALL LESSONS
- ISP Manual for Individuals with an Intellectual Disability July 2012: REQUIRED FOR ALL LESSONS
- ISP Development Process Informational Memo #056-12
- Request for Exception to Established Service Limits (DP 1023)
- Appendix D-2, Service Plan Implementation and Monitoring (ISP Timeline)
- Instruction on Request for Deviation in Monitoring Frequency Informational Packet #048-11